tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 31 19:44:12 1998

KLBC: QonoS baroS ra'wI' QIv

<I'm planning to put on my web page both an English and a Klingon version of
Sarah Barrows' personal logs from my Star Trek roleplaying sim. While I won't
be submitting every one in this way, I wanted to get an official critique of
this first one before adding it to my page. I used to submit an English
meaning with my tlhIngan posts, but I'm conceited enough to think that my
tlhIngan Hol is good enough by now that I don't need one. Please inform me if
this is not true and I will remedy the situation. :)
Things you should know: Michael is a Horta, one of those funky little rock-
guys from an episode of the original Star Trek series ("The Devil in the
Deep").>

DaHjaj ngoDmey Daj puS vIghoj. romuluSngan mep muSHa'qu' *Horta*pu'.
romuluSngan mep SopDI' *Horta*pu', chechqu'choH. munuQqu' chech *Horta*pu'.

De' De'wI' wISuqmeH, yuQDaq chegh *BJ*, *Michael*, jIH je. De'wI' ghoS
*Michael*, 'ej loSnIS *BJ* jIH je. Dal. qay'choH jabbI'ID, vaj *Michael*
rI' *BJ*. jangbe' *Michael*. vaj jatlh *BJ*, <DaqDaq *Michael* HIjol!>.
vIlob. yabwIjDaq *Michael* vIQoychoH. motlhbe'law'. *Michael* QumlaHbe'law'
*BJ*. <lupDujHomDaq *Michael* yIjol!> rI' *BJ*. *Michael* vIcheghmoH.
lupDujHom SopchoH! mev vIra', 'ej mev. jabbI'ID rInmoH *BJ*, 'ej vIcheghmoH.
yabwIjDaq vIngchoH *Michael*. munuQqu'! nom yuQ wImej. Do', lupDujHom
QIjqu' *Michael* 'ej *Shiloh*Daq macheghlaH.

*Michael* chechmoH romuluSngan mep 'e' vItu'. vIngqu'pu'mo', *Michael*vaD
romuluSngan mep vISuq 'e' vIlay'. loQ neH vInobnISbej!

Back to archive top level