tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 28 11:52:57 1998

KLBC: RB Illusions

>More sentences to practice.  Check carefully to avoid making the same
>mistakes over again:

bIQDaq Qam loD  /  bIQDaq Dum loD
>The man lay in the water.

>If you want to eat in the kitchen then bring a chair.
vutpa'Daq bISop DaneHchugh vaj quS Daqem

>We are enjoying life on Kronos.
Qo'noSDaq yIn wItIvtaH

>The first student is free.
tlhab ghojwI' wa'DIch

>Free the second student!
ghojwI' cha'DIch yItlhab

>I'm not sure if the guards arrested the protesters.
morghwI'pu' qop 'avwI' 'e' vISovbejbe'

>The presentation is finished.
rIn much

>Tomorrow they will have finished arguing.
wa'leS ghoH lurInpu'   (I had problems here)

>They finished the espionage.
lInDab lurInta'

>They finished the gakh (serpent worms as food).
gagh luSopchu'

__
Eduardo Fonseca || Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
Hovmey DIvan

Back to archive top level