tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 20 08:50:09 1998

KLBC: mu'tlheghmey

Hi!

I thought I'd take a shot at translating a few sentences (only
three actually :). I was wondering if they're correct? They're not
complicated, but I guess I better start off easy.

DujHommeyraj bIQaw'
"You destroyed your little ships!" (presens actually I know)

tera' He yIcher
"Set a course for Earth!"

pa'Daq Suqet puqmey
"Children are running around the room."
("mey" is intentional, as opposed to "pu'", to express some
equivalent of "around")

/ Peter Schuller

-----------------------------------
E-Mail: Peter Schuller <[email protected]>
Date: 20-Jan-98
Time: 17:08:17
Linux - The Choice of a GNU Generation
Be Microsoft FREE!!! Check out www.linux.org

(This message is MSF-1 compliant, which basically
means that it is guaranteed to be written and sent in a
100% Microsoft FREE environment)

Back to archive top level