tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 15 16:23:14 1998

Unsubscription

qIm tera'ngan!

On: Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:23:10 +1000

You wrote :

Stop sending me e-mail please.
[email protected]

And:

From: Scott Inman <[email protected]>

The same goes for me! I thought I UNSUBSCRIBED from this list a long
time ago!

And:

From: DJ Davies <[email protected]>

  No it doesn't. Perhaps someone could post unsubscribe instructions...?
Please?

:(

	They are hidden ( not by us, your mail software protocols do this) in the instruction set sent with EACH AND EVERY message sent to you from the KLI mailing list. This is normal for almost ALL automated mailing lists.

	It is not your fault! That you did not see something that was obviously hidden to you. Try to look at the source files (View + Source, View + Attachments, or: Reveal + Information). Many of the messages will tell you much about where the are from, and how they got to you. I have revealed a copy of the information hidden in the very message YOU replied to: