tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 07 15:16:40 1998

KLI in PC Magazine

The KLI website made it into one of the most read columns of a major
computer magazine. ("Abort, retry, fail?  the lighter side of
personal computing." PC Magazine vol. 17 no. 2 (January 20, 1998) :
326).  Sure, it's the jokes column, but it's the first thing *I* read
when the magagine comes across my desk.

Apparently someone did a web search on "history of the IRS" and our
site was the first hit.  Our URL, logo, and a site summary,
including information on HolQeD, from an Excite hit are given.

- Qov

Back to archive top level