tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 06 18:49:40 1998

Re: vIttlhegh

>> SIHchugh He, mevbe' He.  mevlaw' tlhe'lu'Qo'wI' neH.

I give up.  I've had a headache all day, and it's keeping me from seeing
that what I type is not at all what I mean. :-(

I started with {mevlaw' tlhe'lu'Qo'chugh neH}, then decided to make it
{mev tlhe'Qo'wI' neH} but only managed to lose the {-chugh}.  Then I
tried to fix it but forgot to take out the {-lu'}.  Just now I nearly
forgot that the {-law'} should go away too. :-(

SIHchugh He, mevbe' He.  mev tlhe'Qo'wI' neH.

And in case I messed up again, I intend this to say
"If the path bends, it doesn't stop.  Only one who won't turn stops."

pItlh pItlh pItlh ack splutter cough pItlh!

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level