tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 05 17:21:02 1998

Re: about the mailing list

My turn...

I get the digest and usually read and reply off the archives anyway. In
fact, my browser is configured to go to
/tlhIngan-Hol/current/ automatically as I
activate it.

I also have an 'Inbox Assistant' in my mail program (Outlook Express) which
detects the sender as [email protected] and sends it right to a 'tlhIngan
Hol' folder. I know it's from the list because it's there.

If you don't have this technology in your computer, the best bet is to go
the digest route. That way the title is a give-away. Or, if possible, a
separate e-mail account would straighten out the mess.

rut yIHmey ghom Hoch, 'ach reH nuHmey tu'lu'!

Qermaq

Back to archive top level