tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 04 10:12:06 1998

Re: KLBC: puqpu' (was: Re: KLBC -- jIlIHegh (extreme beginner))

On Sun, 4 Jan 1998, James Coupe wrote:

|Falling <[email protected]> writes
|>
|>bolbogh puqpu' lIng jIHmey.  Dat bIHtaH jIHmey'e'.  =)
|
|I don't understand your message. It appears to me to say:

|"The viewing screens produce children which drool.  The viewing screens
|are everywhere, continuously."
|
|None of which seems to make sense. How close am I to being completely wrong?

On the mailing list, <jIH> is often used for "television" (i.e. a TV
screen).  Now, look at Falling's message again.

Voragh

Back to archive top level