tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 05 08:59:12 1998

Good News - New Startrek.Klingon newsgroup

buy' ngop!

News from Star Trek: Continuum:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Wade <[email protected]>
Date: 5 Feb 1998 00:34:47 GMT
Subject: Re: Good News - New Startrek.Klingon newsgroup

Thanks, Bob.

And thanks to the popular demand from the Klingon Language speakers in this
forum, who spoke up and requested a newsgroup of their own.

Marc Okrand will be monitoring both newsgroups, but you can ask your
specific questions about grammar and syntax in the new
news://news.startrek.com/startrek.klingon forum.
--
Marc Wade
Senior Producer/Designer