tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 05 00:50:39 1998

Re: KLBC: IRC channel tlhIngan HolvaD (taHpu': [your suggestion])

>vay' vIchup: tlhIngan Hol buSbogh IRC channel tu'nISlu'.

IRC channel tlhIngan HolvaD: IRCnet #Klingon

pa'Daq jIH pIj

taHbe' tlhIngan Hol jatlhlaH Hoch 'ach Dajbej Hoch

pa'Daq yIghoS jIchup

I don't think that last sentence is correct, but it's the best I can make of
it.
at least I'm quite satisfied about my capabilities after only one afternoon
of studying the language... ;-)
I've got the basic grammar down, but I still have to look up almost every
word. it'll improve in time, no doubt.

Chakotay, another beginning Klingonist

Back to archive top level