tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 04 18:05:33 1998

KLBC: New BG System

DaHjaj jabbI'IDghom ghojmeH pat wIqelmeH ghom wej pabpo'.  mIw chu'
wIDajqangchoH.  chu'wI'pu' boQtaH wa' pabpo', 'ach ghojmoH je latlh pabwI'pu'.

I will elaborate in English, to make this clear to everyone.  I will
continue, (until someone relieves me) to be the BG who greets newcomers and
answers general KLBCs.  A few other skilled Klingon speakers, some past BGs
and some possible future BGs, will answer KLBCs from specific people.

We're testing this out now with one former BG and active listmember
(ghunchu'wI') and one hardworking learner (edy).  Edy, you get to be the
test subject because you're active, not easily frightened, and I happened to
be working on one of your posts at the time ghunchu'wI' volunteered to
lighten my workload a bit.  I feel terribly guilty at adopting out someone
who's worked so hard all the time I've been BG, but I also feel guilty at
not getting posts answered quickly, and sharing the work should help.

If I "assign" you as a beginner to another BG, please continue to put KLBC
in the subject line of posts you wish examined, and also address the post
(in the body) to the BG you are assigned to, so that I don't mess up and
answer it by mistake.

ghunchu'wI', any posts from edy I haven't answered in this batch of mail are
yours to correct. taghwI'oywI' yIQorgh. Edy, and everyone, let us know what
you think.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level