tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 04 16:56:34 1998

Re: Locatives and {-bogh} (was Re: KLBC Poetry)

ghItlh Qov
>I know Krankor proposed this, but it's not in any of my HolQeDmey.
Perhaps
>it is in the article in vol. 4 no. 2 referred to in the index.  I must
have
>leafed through an issue at qep'a' and seen it.  I KNOW Krankor has written
>an article on it. <

It *was* in HolQeD.  The first year, I think, vol. 1 no. 4.  The quarter
might be wrong, but I know it was in the first year.
Of course, I got that from From the Grammarian's Desk.  Maybe this article
was in some other medium, but that seems very unlikely.
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level