tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 04 07:33:20 1998

Re: nubwI' & nung

At 06:56 PM 2/3/98 -0800, pagh wrote:
>I have come across a few very ... interesting entries in TKD.
>
>nub - be suspect
>nubwI' - predecessor
>nung - precede
>
>I doubt I am the first to notice this, but it is curious - mistake,
>typo, or just coincidence?

I don't know about that, but I remember that when I first noticed the
{nub}-{nubwI'} connection, I was reminded of the old joke "Who are the
two stupidest people in the world? Your predecessor and your successor."
Maybe Klingons are suspicious of whoever occupied a post before them! 8+)

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level