tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 03 21:30:54 1998

Re: Vocabulary

ja' QetlhIS:
>Hrmn, time for a QetlhIS ranting again, hrmn, maybe not ranting.
>[...]
>Is there anybody around who can send me a plain text list (or any
>other format) with vocabulary which is up to date (or even divided
>into sections)? And no, please don't send me suggestions to compile
>my own, I don't have the time to do that right now :)

One good rant-qoq deserves another... :-)

If you don't have time to compile a comprehensive vocabulary list,
you don't have time to learn Klingon.  Having a dictionary handed
to you won't help you build your vocabulary skills.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level