tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 03 05:01:21 1998

No Subject

Hi!

jIQoS:  pIch vIghajbe' 'ach tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhlaHbe'

vIchupjaj'a':  chaq tlhIngan Hol buSmeH "IRC channel"  botaHmoHjaj'a'.

pItlh!  Qu'vatlh!  jIvonlu'pu'.  That is bad! I'll say it in English (I
know this is breaking the rules (jItlhIj 'ach jISaHbe'!), really, but I
have a suggestion for you, and I can't articulate it in Klingon):

Why not establish a channel on IRC, to serve the same purpose as, and to
supplement the mailing list and KEVE? I'm sure there'd be enough interest.

Versus KEVE: IRC is more popular than telnet, and for some more accesible
("HIq DaSammeH tach yI'el"); and

Versus tlhIngan Hol: It's sometimes difficult to follow the threads and keep
pace with the sheer volume of postings. IRC is all real time (i.e. one can
get real-time answer to R.T. problems, and R.T. discussions).

chupghaj yIja'chuq.  tlhIH Saqoy'.

Is chupghaj OK? Does it mean suggestion (cf. TKD, p176).

luq. Also, I am not on the mailing list, so if anyone wants to mail me
I'd be very happy. Cheers

Mark A. Miles
<[email protected]>

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com