tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 02 13:01:29 1998

Okrand's head noun quote

Argh!  Can someone please tell me exactly where I may find Okrand's
statement about a head noun being only the subject or object of <something>?

Is this something he stated in an interview?  Is it just something he
mentioned in casual conversation with someone else?  I'd like to be able to
reference his exact statement, if at all possible.

Thanks!  (I hate not knowing where to find a piece of Klingon information!)

SuStel
Stardate 98089.1

Back to archive top level