tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 21 18:34:42 1998

RE: KLBC [repost] - lutHom

Please:Stop sending me your mail:Thank You!!!

Please Remove This Address :  [email protected]

We were flamed,Please forward the name and address of the mailing list that
you're on,so we can get off of it!!!

Back to archive top level