tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 13 10:57:20 1998

Klingon Bird of Prey poster: Where to buy?

On Sun, 13 Dec 1998 [email protected] wrote:

>I have seen many postings about this poster...but I have not, as yet, been
>able to locate a copy thereof...which stores are carrying it ? I live in the
>Dallas area, if that helps...

I didn't find it in a store, but purchased my copy from:

	Star Trek Communicator
	P.O. Box 111000
	Aurora, CO  80042

ST: Communicator is the "Official" (i.e. authorised by Paramount) Fan
Club's monthly magazine.  They also run a mail order store for Trek
merchandise, as listed in their 20-page catalog "Quarks Bazaar" which is
conveniently included with each monthly issue.

This is the "Klingon Bird-of-Prey Cut-Away Poster": catalog number TPL0011
at $19.95 each plus a stiff $6.50 shipping and handling.  There's also a
signed edition of the poster for those into collectibles: cat. no.
TPL0011LTD at $40.00 each.

I can't find any mention of a web site on their invoice, but you can order
by phone at 1-888-202-1813 (US & Canada) with a credit card (Visa, MC,
Discover, AmEx) from 5:45am - 10:15pm MST or use their 24-hr Fax at
1-303-574-9442. Or you could pick up a copy of the magazine at the newstand
and use the enclosed order form, which is what I did when I first learned
of the poster's existance three weeks ago.

I don't know if Lawrence will be offering it for sale via the Merchant Page
at the KLI web site.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons