tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 23 09:46:47 1998

Re: RE: scrabble

tuv'el, pach puqloD ghItlh:

>Being a database programmer by trade, I did a little analysis:
>Ranking of the most common letters in piqad:
<pe'>

Coincidentally enough, a recent search through the archives turned that up
from 4 years ago. Visit http://kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/1994/Aug94/0007.html and
the subsequent posdtings for at least 2 rankings of letter frequency.
Interesting comparison. tu'vel, how large was your sample? Did you repeat
words? Or is this what was found in a text?

Finally, I have yet to see an actual number of tiles used for each letter.
If anyone plays Klingon Scrabble, could you report the number of tiles you
use? How many tiles total in standard Scrabble anyway?

Qermaq

Back to archive top level