tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 30 18:45:28 1998

Re: SaqaD

From: WestphalWz <[email protected]>

>SuStel recently has condemned my usage of {logh} for "time" not as "number
of
>instance".  This means it should be used only as {wa'logh, cha'logh, etc}.

I did not "condemn" it.  Saying such implies that I try to control the
language.  That is not the case.  I showed you why it quite definitely is
wrong, as indicated in TKD.  TKD condemns your usage, not me.  If you want
to correct someone, don't point at others, just make the correction and cite
your reasons directly.

SuStel
Stardate 98329.1

Back to archive top level