tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 30 14:07:25 1998

Re: KBLC: Pronouns

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Steven Boozer wrote:

> : I was wondering if someone could explain how sentances like:
> :    K'elren 'oH pongwIj'e'
> : came about? I have seen them used several times, but I can't find anything
> : in TKD about them. I noticed it was used in KGT, but that doesn't explain
> : them either. Am I missing something or am I just stupid?
> :
> : K'elren vestai-maqa'vIan
>
> See TKD 6.3 on the syntax of "to be" constructions.  Also, take a look at
> section 2.1 of the Klingon Mailing List Hypertext FAQ (How do I say "my name
> is..."?) at
>
>   http://labs.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm#2.1

I see, the section your talking about, the Three or four lines at the end
of the section. While reading that section, I must have noticed something
on the next page which distracted me, and so missed it.

Thank you, that had been bothering me for some time.

>  Voragh
>  (who just happened to be looking at the FAQ this morning)

K'elren vestai-maqa'vIan
(Who really should be more careful when he reads)

Back to archive top level