tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 29 15:39:37 1998

Re: pab mu'mey

: How would a Klingon describe tense, or when to use the definite
: or indefinite article, for example?  A basically pointless
: exercise, I guess, but somehow the concept fascinates me.
:
: -- ter'eS

WRT articles, if you read Russian, you can look at any of the many English
primers and grammars available to see how they do it.  Like Klingon, Russian
has no articles whatsoever yet seems to do perfectly fine without them.

Steven Boozer   University of Chicago Library   [email protected]

Back to archive top level