tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 28 16:00:45 1998

Hamlet: was "Klingon Song Project"

qaSDI' 08:06 AM 4/28/98 -0700, ghItlh veghwI':

>Progress with Viacom is slow at the best of times. At the worst of times
>it is brutally and unmercifully swift as we have seen before. However,
>since we do have access to some possible avenues and channels we are
>making use of them. The upcoming production of HAMLET with Pocket Books
>is ample demonstration that things can work out.

qu'!!!!  Not to keep sounding like a kid demanding to know when Christmas
will come, but now that the Hamlet deal has been worked out, when can we
expect to see it in stores?

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level