tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 23 14:33:57 1998

Re: Klingon Song Project

At 14:12 98-04-23 -0700, DaraQ wrote:
}Lawrence and list,
}
}Tom Twohy and I are at work writing and collecting original Klingon Song
}in hopes of
}a) putting together a song book and
}b) putting the most worthy of them on CD.
}
}Think about it....this is one way of further deepining the Klingon
}Language into popular culture! Could this benefit the KLI?
}
}For that reason I am proposing a KSP, Klingon Song Project, where
}individuals can send/post there works, be it finished songs with all the
}notation or simple poetry that can be put to music.
}
}Any suggestions?

SuStel b-I-ng-o-' vItIvqu'.  yIlIjQo'.

Qov     [email protected]