tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 21 07:37:33 1998

Re: The Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas

> According to David Barron:
> > >
> ..
> > As it turns out I just got an email from Capt. veloqDagh and she expressed
> > an interest in joining my tlhIngan Hol study group when I move down to Las
> > Vegas next month.
>
> Get them on this list! Get them to qep'a'! QaQqu' 'Iw chu'.

How about i get them on this list and have the qep'a' move to
Las Vegas?.....as an experiment that is?

I really wonder if Klingons could enjoy themselves there.

David

--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level