tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 14 06:47:35 1998

Re: CONVENTIONS?????????

I saw a copy of your note in the alt.startrek.klingon newsgroup:
>Can someone tell me when the next TREK Convention will be in the
>Orlando/Central Florida Area.

Since you posted in a Klingon newsgroup, I'm assuming you'd be
interested in a Klingon gathering.  I'm forwarding a note that
appeared a few weeks ago in another newsgroup.  Miami isn't in
"the Orlando/Central Florida Area", but it *is* at least in the
same state.

==== begin forwarded note ====