tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 04 03:17:14 1998

Re: Off Topic: Spam Mail

In a message dated 02/04/98 01:45:16 GMT, you write:

<< I'm sorry I'm emailing this to the list. But I don't want to place blame
 where it is not due. I know someone put this list onto a spam thingy. Is
 anyone else getting spam email that isn't about email marketing, but
 about sites that kids shouldn't go to. If you know what I mean.

 Katie >>

Thanks Katie, that stuff is REALLY annoying. And insulting to a 15 year old.
Jerks

Back to archive top level