tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 03 06:50:16 1998

Re: ghojwI' / HaDwI'

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998, Eduardo Fonseca wrote:

>     Is there any difference between:
>
>     ghojwI' - student / he who learn
>     HaDwI' -  student / he who study   ?

HIja'.

jIQIpchugh, vaj reH jIHaD 'ach not jIghoj.

---

Yup.

If I am stupid, then I study forever, but I never learn.

--

Aside:  Here, where I work, we have been evaluating a product for managing
our extensive DNS info.  The product, which seems very worthy is called

   joel anderson * http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]
 **mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'**
     **Depart from evil, and do good; Seek peace, and pursue it**

Back to archive top level