tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 27 19:31:30 1997

Re: Just Starting.

At 09:50 97-09-27 -0700, Chris wrote:
}I only recently became interested in learning Klingon. And as a result
}only now a handfull of basic words. I was wondering if one of you could
}suggest some reference material I might obtain that would help me to
}better understand this truly fascinating culture and language.

Certainly.  The top three materials I recommend are, in the order I
recommend them:

The Klingon Dictionary - essential grammar and vocabulary
Conversational Klingon (audio tape)
Klingon for the Galactic Traveler - more grammar and vocabulary

See: http://www.kli.org/kli/Merchant.phtml for a list of what is available.
You can order there, too, if you have a credit card.  Most bookstores will
also be able to order them for you.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level