tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 07 23:31:29 1997

Re: KLBC: (Requiem) cha'DIch 'ay'

	Greetings, Qov .. here I am again. I cut most of your comments, but
I think I understand and I'll try to follow them.

 lIHwI' - Introduction

 joH, SuvwI'pu' quvvaD ngeHbej roj yInob vaj chaH wovmoH qul boch
 (Lord, give the cosmic peace to the honored warriors and the bright
 fire will light them)

 Qo'noSDaq, SoHvaD cha'nob nob
 (In Kronos, they offer you ritual gifts)

 Qo'noSDaq batlh naDlIj lubom
 (In Kronos, they sing with honor your commendation)

 joHwI''e' lughoSqangbogh Hoch qa'pu', mu'meywIj tIQoy
 (my lord, for whom all spirits is willing to approach, hear my words)

PS:  (Of course, if the spirits can sing, they can speak. I never saw neither
	heard one of them, (LOL))

 jaw, HeSmeywIj* yIlIj
 joH, HeSmeywIj yIlIj
 jaw, HeSmeywIj yIlIj
(lord, forget our sins)

*I think (our sins) can be used in sense of (our crimes)

	 ghoSlI' - Following (Secuentia)

> ghoS - approach, go away, follow a course.  Is this what you mean?

	I mean "the sequence".

 qaStaHvIS may''a' jajmey DI moj qo' 'e' qon'chu' qun
 (The history recorded that the world will become dust during the days
 of great battles)

> {ja'} is a verb of saying.  It doesn't take {'e'}.  Reread section 6.2.5
> Some might also question whether history can speak.  Perhaps "history
> records that" or "it is recorded that" instead.

	Okay .. I mean something like: qonDaq ghItlhpu' 'oH
(it had written in history), but I don't think so.

 jaj tu'lu'. jajvetlh chavmeywIj noHmoH nughoS joH
 (There will be a day. In that day the lord will come us in order to judge
 our achievments)

 qo'Daq qa'mey rI' ghoghmey* chuS
 (The loudly sounds will hail the spirits to the realm)

 Hoch ghIj noHwI'. HeSmeyvetlh* DIlmeH nargh Hoch qa'mey
 (The judge will scare ev'ryone. All spirits will appear in order to pay out
 their sins)

*Again crimes in sense of sins

There is a "long and winding road" yet .. but, as the old chinese dictum said:
"a journey of 1 houndred miles starts with the first step".

__
Eduardo Fonseca  || Belo Horizonte - Brasil
The brazilian' VGA Planets Home Page
http://www.Geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
yIlop! wa'leS chaq bIHegh

Back to archive top level