tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 19 07:18:27 1997

Re: 'Iv qeylIS betleH chenmoHlu'?

>  (2) jatlh 'Kahless' paq: qaSbe' wanI'vetlh...

neb <Kahless> paq jay'
neb
neb
betleH wa'DIch chenmoHchu' qeylIS
betleH chenmoHmeH mIw'e' lo'lu'  jInajtaHvIS 'e' 'ang qeylIS
meQ jIbDaj 'ach qaStaHvIS lup puS taHnIS neH jIb
Qapbe' Human jIb

>...'ej <brittle>qu'...

puj nagh
'ach nagh neH ngaSbe' vaHbo'
baS ngaSlaw' vaHbo'

jIHvaD mIw 'ang qeylIS

The lava contains deposits of metal, and the hair (klingon hair) only needs
to last a few seconds.  You dig the pattern into the ground next to the lava
flow and using hair (in my dream I had to use some kind of synthetic
material because I do have human hair), scoop the metal rich lava into the
pattern and pound and shape it while it starts to cool. then thow water on
it from the lake to cool and harden it.

DloraH

Back to archive top level