tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 04 13:06:14 1997

flame off: apology

jInongqu'pu'. mujtaHbogh jupwI' vItIchpu' 'e' vIpay.

I definitely go carried away. I always regret when I let my
attachment to truth and defense of the language as Okrand gives
it to us obliterate my concern for other people's feelings.

I publicly apologise for my unnecessary passion.

The Question As Object construction-qoq is STILL wrong. I am
absolutely and completely convinced of it. Those who believe in
it are still wrong. That does not make them fools or any other
insulting term. They are merely wrong and nothing more. And
they are clearly right on many other things. Just wrong on this
one.

I hope that you may overlook my loss of self-control. I'll try
really hard to be nicer, even as the obvious karma for my
recent post returns to me.

[sigh]

charghwI'

Back to archive top level