tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 30 10:37:36 1997

Re: thrusters, etc.

On Fri, 30 May 1997, Scott Inman wrote:

|>qarbe'.  Qaw'lu'DI' SuyDuj, "He' chu' ghoS, DIvI' neHmaH!", 'e' jatlh Qugh.
|>
|>SuSvaj
|
|You seem to forget, SuSvaj, that I am only a beginner in tlhIgan-Hol. Please
|translate this to english for me.

Allow me to paraphrase (I'll leave the exact translation for you as an
exercize): After Kruge destroyed the Merchantman he ordered his helmsman,
"He' chu' ghoS. DIvI' neHmaH!" which is translated in the subtitles as "New
course. Federation neutral zone." (This seems to be the same region of
space that the Feds - at least before the Khitomer Accords were signed -
called the *Klingon* Neutral Zone. Nice touch.)

vaj DIvI' neHmaHDaq 'oHba'taH qa'vam yuQ'e'.
Obviously the Genesis planet is located in the Federation Neutral Zone.

-- Voragh

Back to archive top level