tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 23 20:05:22 1997

Re: Paramount (was Re: paqmaj Qaw' <Paramount> luneH jay')

Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:

> I'm not happy being put in the position of having to defend Paramount,
> but the posting above makes it necessary....
>
> If you want to complain about Paramount and their practices, there is
> plenty to bemoan in reality without generating fictious accounts and
> offenses.

jIQochbe'qu'!  *HetaQ qaDtaH *Viacom 'e' vIpay.  Dun paqlIj.  'ach,
vIje'DI', qatlh luqaDbe' 'e' vISIv.  toH, qaS.  bIvpu' *HetaQ 'e'
luQub.  DuH 'e' vIQub.  jIQagh 'e' vItul.

> Sorry for climbing on the soapbox, but this is a private listserv, NOT a
> usenet group.

yItlhIjQo'!  'ut.  qoH ghaH.  Seng neH HelIj.

--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD qhojwI'

[email protected]