tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 08 20:42:09 1997

Re: Sajpu'

On Thu, 8 May 1997, Marian Schwartz wrote:

> 	Lots of you are wondering about my subject line.  You'll understand when
> you finish reading this.
>
> 	To quote Dr. Schoen's editorial from the most recent issue of HolQeD,
> "Where do we go from here?"  To quote his answer, "We take Klingon to the
> people."  I've just thought about another angle of that that (I hope) hasn't
> been done before: training dogs (and maybe pigs too) to respond to Klingon
> commands.  Not as hard as some of the rest -- all you need is a trainer and a
> talk with him.  This is somewhat akin to very young kids being taught Klingon
> already.

I'd rather encourage others to volunteer in schools!  That is how I got to
do a Klingon class at my daughter's school.  Schools are almost always
eager to see adults with an interest offer classes - plus it is a good way
to be involved in the school!  Believe me - if you teach a Klingon class,
they WILL remember you!  I'd be happy to share my class materials with
anyone who is interested in trying their hand at a class.

Back to archive top level