tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 26 08:47:03 1997

Re: TLHINGAN-HOL digest 175

SuStel,

> From:          [email protected]
> Subject:       RE: KLBC?: Suggestion/Question>

>> about a dictionary, but I'm not yet fanatic enough to pay twice the
>> listprice AAR of added S&H and import taxes from the US...

> I don't know about this sort of thing, but The Klingon Dictionary is
> *essential* to study Klingon.  I recommend you get one pronto.

I've not yet tried the KLI's merchant page. Didn't wan't to get a
'surprise'. I've done this a couple of times with other stuff
( not from KLI) and always ended up having payed almost double
the US listprice...

Raj Gabrielse
       \o o/
       >\*/<   The Netherlands