tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 25 20:42:07 1997

RE: tlh.H. impingement on t.H.

jatlh qoror:

> Sometimes I intersperse scraps of Klingon among stuff
> that I'm just jotting down for the moment, because it's much more compact.
For
> instance, once when I got some figures but the person who gave them to me
said
> that they were very hypothetical, I put a circle around it and next to the
> circle wrote "chaqqu'qu'."

Er . . . you do realize that {chaq}, an adverbial, cannot take verb suffixes
like {-qu'}, right?

You could have said {DuH} "possible" or "possibility."  Or you could have just
written {chaq}.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian