tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 03 20:11:41 1997

A few Questions

I am looking for three things.
1. I want to find a local Connecticut Partner to help me practice my
klingon, Live. as I could use some help putting the actual speaking to
work. and it would also provide a fun evening for two people.
2. I want to cook some klingon food.  Where can I find a recipie book too
make Gaugh? and other meals.
	last by never the least.  who knows how to make Klingon black ale
or Klingon bloodwine?

	If anyone knows of anyone who can come practice with me have them
call me at this phone number 860-423-2214. I am home every day.

				Lursa
				Sister of Duras
	Linux, The Operating system of the Klingon Empire

Back to archive top level