tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 29 06:53:28 1997

Re: KLBC: Need help with name

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Tazmadazz wrote:

> My sister and I are trying to work out our names in Klingon.  I've found
> several word to use in making up mine, but we can't find the word
> Glorious for hers.  I've tried the Klingon Dictionary and several online
> dictionaries but can't find it.  Thanks for any help.

This is addressed in the FAQ
(http://www.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm).  There's also a link
to a web site (run by Ben Warren of the KIDC) that does nothing but help
people choose Klingon names.  It's pretty good, you can check it out at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cavern/9502/index.htm

--Holtej

Back to archive top level