tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 26 11:28:35 1997

Re: We Need A Klingon Speaking Environment

McReynolds wrote:

> Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:
> >
> > It'w working perfectly.  If you don't want to be captured, don't go in
> > there.
>
> Unfortunately, I only figured this fact out *after* being trapped! :-)
> So now I just sit around in the vault, eh?  Don't tell me I have to make
> a new username to explore elsewhere...

     If you type 'home' you'll be out of the vault and back where you
started.  I have posted a sign in the vault to that effect.  You can
use the same trick to get out of the 'phantom rooms' off the hotel
lobby.

wIvqu', law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |       [email protected]       |
| I could be wrong.  After all, there's  |                           |
|      a first time for everything.      | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |