tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 30 05:37:16 1997

rIyval vIghoch bong 'e' vImev jay'

About 15 months ago I had been working on the Reival series, and obnoxiously
posted many of them to the list. Someone asked me if they could reference my
supplement to the story's exposition point. Well, I cannot remember this
person's name. If you are still among us, please send me word, so I can
bookmark my story. This is another opportune moment for me to be convicted
of egosurfing; rather it's good to keep track of things one creates. toH,
vaj chIch munaDqu' vay', lut vIqonbogh tIchHa'pu'mo'.

Back to archive top level