tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 24 11:26:00 1997

Re: tlhIngan pongmeymaj

On 22 Jul 97 at 11:36, Steven Boozer wrote:

> : Perhaps I'll post it here again in full so everyone on the list
> can : check their information on my namelist and send me corrections
> or : updates if/when necessary.
>
> QaQ qechlIj.

jIQochbe'bej.

> Make sure to remind people to send you feedback OFF
> LIST though.

If I post the list I'll try to not forget that and also set
Reply-To to my own address only. For the moment I don't see this
posting happening, since I've got about 5 weeks left before
graduation and there's still a lot of work to be done! Hopefully I'll
make it all in time. Because posting the list will probably mean that
quite a lot of messages will be coming my way (at least, I hope so)
that I have to process (=update the list), I think I'll wait with
this until september at least.

> Voragh

You're already on the list (and the address still seems to be correct
too). ;-)

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level