tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 17 16:14:48 1997

Re: Space Cadets, etc.

>>Dochvetlh jupvo' law' DaSuq, vISov.

I was attempting to say,"You got many friends from that, I know"
Where would the -vo' go?  It has to go on a noun, and <jup> means "friend",
so <jupvo'> would be "friends from", and add <Dochvetlh>, you get "many
friends from that".  Is there a word to add to <vI> that would mean
"sure"?I was refering to your message concerning the guidelines, and
slapping some people on the wrists(not literally).  How did I mess up?

Back to archive top level