tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 11 17:15:22 1997

Re: KLBC story: puyjaq

At 14:40 6/25/97 -0700, David Barron wrote:
>ghItlhta' Qov:
>
>> (I remember at qep'a' wejDIch there was a story writing contest on
>> the schedule, but it never happened?  qatlh?!)
>
>I would like to get some ideas on a simple Klingon story that could be
>developed into a short play. The musical genius behind my opera, Tom Towhy
>will be at the qep'a' to perform a few exerpts and we'ld like to do a
>story (probably in English) that has a real Klingon feel to it. Something
>that wrestles with good ole Klingon values.
>
>This would be something to do for the fan run cons that would demonstrate
>a Klingon way of thinking....but something with angst.

If you are willing to wait a few weeks, I am currently writing such a ply
for a big convention out here in the SF Bay Area.  Once I have the text
fully fleshed out, I'll be willing to discuss my ideas.  Shall we speak?

Darrin SB Laurelsson
Data Manager
Internet Profiles

laurelsson@ipro