tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 05 15:36:23 1997

Death saying

'ej lIghwI' Hurgh lIgh Sarq Hurgh
'ej lIghwI'vaD Hegh pong 'ej SarqvaD rop pong.

and I saw a dark rider rideing a dark sark, and the name
of the rider was death, and the name of the sark was disease.

Can you tell me if the grammer for this is ok, it should say
"and I saw a pale rider upon a pale horse, and the name
of the rider was Death, and the name of the horse was Pestilance"

Qapla'

| 'elren HoD, IKC q'rataq, KWS | [email protected] |
| 'ej lIghwI' Hurgh lIgh Sarq Hurgh 'ej lIghwI'vaD |
|          Hegh pong 'ej SarqvaD rop pong          |
Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com

Back to archive top level