tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 02 14:19:32 1997

MUSH question

qatlhob

I started looking around the KLI's MUSH and I have met a few people
there and had my first real tlhIngan conversations. It felt great to
actually "talk" to someone in tlhIngan Hol.

I also started to build a home for myself in HeH veng, but I seem to be
able to only build "floating rooms". In the Foyer of the academy I
managed to build a room with an exit to that Foyer, but the other way
doesn't work (gets denied). In the two housing tunnels I can't create
exits either way.

Can anyone tell me where I can make links to my room or who I need to
contact (and their address) to ask permission to make links in the foyer
or the housing tunnels.

Reply to [email protected]

lu'Do
pa' "floating" ghajwI'