tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 30 20:27:05 1997

Re: TLHINGAN-HOL digest 104

> >Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 10:06:17 -0800
> >From: [email protected] (Rethans F.G.)
> >
> >Hello,
> >
> >I wish to know where I can get copies of HolQeD.
>
> Like so many problems of the modern world (world peace, ending hunger,
> making friends and influencing people, meeting that special someone, curing
> the common cold, etc) this can be remedied by the very simple expedient
> of... giving the KLI money.
     Wow, when they said they were enhancing the merchant page, they weren't
kidding!  I'll have to check this out, I could use a couple of those things.
:)

wIvqu', law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |    [email protected]  -or-    |
|                                        |     [email protected]      |
| I could be wrong.  After all, there's  |                           |
|      a first time for everything.      | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |