tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 16 17:03:40 1997

RE: Digital Lexicon files

January 16, 1997 9:50 AM EST, jatlh QI'HoS:

> Does anyone have the tlhIngan Hol lexicon on computer already that I
> could take apart and use

This is a common desire, and it is usually answered by those who have done it
with "I typed the whole thing in, and it helped me learn Klingon
immeasurably!"  I've never done such a project myself, but I believe this
advice.  (Until recently, there was little enough post-TKD material to have to
memorize.)

I recommend that you type it in yourself.  It'll be a lot of work, but a great
learning experience!

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian