tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 12 17:04:07 1997

Power Klingon audio clip on KCD

For Christmas, a friend of mine got me the Star Trek Klingon interactive CD-ROM. "Power Klingon" is
included on the CD as an audio track. This track starts with a Klingon conversation, assumedly on a
warship. Can someone send me a transcript of this conversation IN KLINGON? I'd like to translate it
myself, but it's pretty hard to figure out what they are saying while flipping through TKD.

Again, if anyone can send me that transcript as a text file, or as direct e-mail, I'd be quite
thankful...

Qap'la!

-doctrbl

Back to archive top level