tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 27 18:41:51 1997

Re: KLBC: -vaD

Please note that this was labeled KLBC. If you have remarks to
add AFTER THE BG IS FINISHED RESPONDING, they are welcome, but
to have several people redundantly offering the same advice as
the BG is not really helpful, especially when the BG chooses to
prod the beginner to fix it himself and another writer chooses
to finish it for him.

On Fri, 26 Dec 1997 20:54:16 -0800 (PST) WestphalWz
<[email protected]> wrote:

> << buQlu'mo' Sormey Sormey vI'oSmeH jIjatlh >>
>
> ------------------peHruS answers Scott D Randel's suggestion for
> "I speak for the trees."
>
> Sormey has to come as the object of buQlu'mo', giving us Sormey buQlu'mo' for
> the first clause.  Then I suggest:  Sormey buQlu'mo' Sormey 'oS SoQwIj
>
> peHruS

charghwI', taghwI' pabpo' ru'
Temporary Beginner's Grammarian, December 20-30

Back to archive top level